NHS (Special Health Authority)
- Management of national project to improve organisational effectiveness. Led research-based national review and programme of implementation for organisation-wide appraisal system.
- Design and delivery of all HR policy-related courses and management skills courses, including recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, managing attendance, performance management and communication.
- Training Assessor and Lead Assessor for recruitment and development Assessment Centres. Administering and interpreting Level A and Level B psychometric tools and assessments.
- Led organisational development in large north-west division, following restructure. Devised plans, led implementation and ensured effective evaluation.
- Design, delivery and implementation of organisation-wide coaching and mentoring qualification framework for senior management, with executive coaching service.
Interim Manager (Private Training Provider)
Interim Manager for private business school across four UK cities (Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds and Manchester) providing and managing all aspects of CIPD Level 3 qualifications. Design, development and management of all CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) certificate programmes in personnel practice (CPP) and training practice (CTP) to established professional standards. Manage and allocate resources and freelance tutors across a multi-site centre.
North-east Housing Provider
Provision of mentoring service to organisational development advisor tasked with appraisal process review. Structured mentoring and support to enable review and recommendations to follow process and project guidelines.
On Line University
Provision of design, development and delivery of various modules of Foundation Degree in Business and Management with University of Essex accreditation. Modules designed and delivered included Human Resources, Leadership and Teams, Business and Management Skills and Work-Based Learning.
Led project to accredit Foundation Degree as a dual qualification programme with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 4 and 5 qualifications in management. This included the project lead, high-level mapping and design, and delivery of revised material in order to satisfy both awarding bodies. Currently leading the roll out of redesigned modules and pilot of dual accreditation.
Delivery of ILM Level 5 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
Development and delivery of six-month Team Coaching intervention and business planning session to regional division of a national charitable organisation working with children, vulnerable adults and young people.
Owner of private ILM training centre delivering a range of qualifications in leadership, management and coaching.
Design and delivery of coaching, management, training and change-management programmes within Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospital NHS Trust.
Associate management training and development consultant for north-east private training providers (Drummond, McKechnies, Keith Bell Associates), delivering leadership, management and coaching interventions to Barnardos, Tyne and Wear Fire Service and South Tyneside Homes.
ILM Consultant with clients from public, private and charitable sectors.
Working in partnership to deliver ILM qualifications, primarily Level 5 and 7 coaching and mentoring.
Provision of a coaching consultancy service for Gateshead NHS Foundation Trust Hospital (supervision, continuing professional development, senior managers and medic’s training) to support organisational development and change.
... Cath is a dedicated professional with knowledge and understanding of organisations and the complexities of people management issues. ... [read more]Keith Bell, Director KBA